Join us for a 2-hour guided kayaking tour along the Algarve coast to visit the beautiful Benagil cave.
Follow your guide on your own double kayak, paddle on the ocean and have the best experience of your holidays.
The tour starts at the entrance of the Benagil beach, where you’ll meet our highly experienced guides. There will be a briefing with instructions, but this kayaking route is easy, and no previous experience is required.
We will paddle the kayaks along amazing rock formations and sea caves of the golden coast. When we enter the Benagil cave, there will be a 30-minute break for exploring the hidden beach, taking pictures and resting. Then, we’ll visit the stunning Marinha beach and its arches.
To make the tour easier, the kayaks are placed and removed from the water by our guides. All you have to do is paddle and have fun!
– Start in Benagil beach with a safety briefing
– Go to the water with the help of the kayak instructors
– Explore by kayak the Algarve coast around Benagil caves with a local guide
– Visit the interior of Benagil caves and spend time inside the cave beach
– See the incredible Marinha beach and its famous natural arches
– Come back to Benagil beach to deliver your kayaks
– 2-hour kayaking tour
– All necessary equipment
– Specialized local guides and kayak instructors
– Object insurance: all personal losses are the sole responsibility of the customer
– Late arrival rescheduling: If you arrive late it will not be possible to refund the payment
– You must be on site at least 30 minutes before the booked hour
– The guide will be wearing a t-shirt with the company logo written ‘André Matos Boat Trips’
Meet your guides in the entrance of Benagil beach.